Slow cooked overnight and damn is it good. We love it so much we're even eating it at breakfast time.
Pair with baked vege’s, salad, slaw or Mac and Cheese.
Definitely throw it on a sandwich or roll - or better yet a TACO.
Gluten Free / Dairy Free\
1. Place brisket in suitable baking tray (so that the brisket is not spread to thin as this will cause the brisket to over cook and dry out)
2. Cover with foil.
3. Heat at 160 degrees for 10 minutes or until hot through
BBQ Hotplate or Saucepan:
1. Preheat plate or pan on medium to high heat
2. Cook brisket until hot through.
3. You will great a great caramelisation of the sauce on a hot pan or hot plate which only adds to the flavour of the brisket.
Beef Brisket, BBQ Sauce, Mango Chutney, Chipotle, Herbs and Spices
Gluten Free / Dairy Free